The Department of Polytechnic Education, Ministry of Higher Education is inviting qualified candidates to apply for diploma and advanced diploma programmes for June 2013 session.
There are three categories:
- Premier polytechnic – education programme to produce graduates who are innovative as the industry leader and high marketability
- Conventional polytechnic – TVET programme that will create high-skilled and educated workers
- Metro polytechnic – focused on filed-based programme services
List of programmes & requirements application:
Application via UPU:
- Please refer to this link on how to apply for polytechnic through UPU
Through application Polytechnic:
- Application directly to the Polytechnic is for the following applicants:
- Graduated Polytechnic Certificate KPT
- Holds Community College Certificate KPT
- Agriculture Institute in Malaysia
- High Skills Institute PERDA
- Graduate Diploma in Polytechnic KPT
- Graduated College Matriculation
- Applications must be made online via the Student Intake Division, Department of Polytechnic Education, Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia.
- Please refer to the website Polytechnic
- Through the Application Form Polytechnic.
Any questions regarding application category through UPU, please contact Hotline 03 8870 6767 or 03 8870 6755 General Line / 6766 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at UPU . Any questions relating to category Applications through Polytechnics may contact the Department of Polytechnic via 03-8891 9240 Fax: 03-8891 9319 or e-mail: email@example.com or visit our website at Polytechnic .
Closing date is 31 March 2013.