|New SEGi University College campus in Kledang, Ipoh.|
|Posted: 07 June 2011|
- The new construction of the SEGi University College in Kledang is set to become a cosmopolitan education hub called the SEGi Enclave.
- SEGi Enclave, which is estimated to have an initial value of RM300 million, is in line with the Perak government's concept to produce knowledgable people.
- The education hub will have 24 hectares of land, which will fit 8,000 students and 1,200 employees at any time.
- People can expect the new SEGi institution to receive a surge of local and foreign students to the area that will enhance higher education in Perak.
- SEGi Enclave is expected to be completed in 2013.
|Leave Comments. Your comments will appear on your wall, please be mindful of what you are posting.|
| || |
| ||Back to News Page|
| More News|
| - New Zealand’s University of Waikato offer scholarship funds for Malaysian students|
| - SPM repeat results out this Wednesday|
| - Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine cuts ties with Perdana University|
| - ACCA invites SPM students to peek into the future of accounting|
| - Career Fair happening this 26-27 August|
| - Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) hosts Career Fair this 23 August|
| - 37,467 applicants get offers at IPTA for 2014/2015 academic session|
| - Placement of new teachers to be based on demand|
| - 40,000 qualified English teachers for schools in Malaysia|
| - Win RM20,000 in Theme Song Writing Competition for ASEAN Chairmanship 2015|