Tasek Corporation Berhad Scholarship 2017August 10, 2017
Image via Senior High-School Scholarships
Tasek Corporation Berhad, a public company listed on Bursa Malaysia offering scholarships to deserving Malaysian students who are pursuing full-time degree courses at universities in Malaysia.
- Malaysian citizen who has graduated or full-time student who has obtained admission to pursue or currently pursuing studies at universities, which are established or registered under the laws regulating such establishment or registration in Malaysia or authorised by any order made under Section 5A of the Universities and University Colleges Act 1971.
- Good academic results. Record of active participation in extra-curricular activities is added advantage.
Individual with high energy who seeks a challenging rewarding career upon registration.
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organisations or foundations or is bonded by any educational institution or organisation.
- Successful applicants will have to enter into an agreement to serve the company for a specified period of time upon graduation.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mechanical
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electrical
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Chemical
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Materials and Mineral Resources
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Process and Technology
Contact Info: [email protected]
How to Apply:
Click here to download the application form