Singapore Airlines Walk-In Interview For Flight Stewardesses (Malaysia)August 11, 2017
Singapore Airlines will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardesses in Kuala Lumpur. If you meet the following requirements, they will be pleased to receive your application.
- Singaporean or Malaysian citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Degree / Diploma (those who are graduating before February 2018 may also apply if you have any of the two educational qualifications below)
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM / GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
- At least 5 credits in SPM / GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B in English and working experience is required
Applications for the Cabin Crew position may be done either online or at the walk-in interviews.
Walk-in interviews will be conducted on 12 August 2017 (Saturday) at:
Pullman Hotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Level 3, Pullman Three & Pullman Four
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Due to space constraints, there will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews. Candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview venue.
Please download and complete this application form before coming for the walk-in interviews. Please bring the following documents for registration between 9am and 2pm:-
Completed application form, and;
(a) birth certificate
(b) all educational certificates
(c) identity card
Applicants who are shortlisted from the preliminary interviews on 12 August 2017 should be available to come for further interviews on 13 August (Sunday).
Click here to view the Malaysia Airlines Cadet Pilot Recruitment
Click here to view the Singapore Airlines Cadet Pilot Programme