Please note that the applications are open at the time of writing, and could close at any point in the near future.
Johnson and Johnson Graduate Trainee Programme
The Johnson and Johnson Management Trainee Program is a structured 18 months on the job training programme and well-defined training curriculum highlighting on core competency and values. During the 18-month programme, the trainees will undergo a development scheme incorporating on-the-job training, cross-functional assignments, external classroom training and personalised rotations to different functions.
- A recognised Degree in Business Management, Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Marketing or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates or those with less than 1 year working experience; minimum CGPA of 3.0 or a first class honors are encouraged to apply.
- Has demonstrated strong leadership experience and potential; for example, had held key leadership roles in extracurricular activities, voluntary work or other significant undertakings.
- Has demonstrated the ability to work in a team setting and has contributed to the achievement of a team’s success.
- Is a self-starter and has a bias for actions and results
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving abilities
Malaysia-Selangor-Petaling JayaClick here
to apply now
BP Graduate Trainee Programme
The BP Global Business Service Centre (GBS) Asia Graduate Trainee Programme is an intensive 12-month structured programme that provides capable individuals with an opportunity to accelerate their potential and jump start their career. Coached individually by a buddy and a diverse pool of top-class professionals, graduate trainees will undergo an intensive training cycle that will equip each individual with a solid foundation and the necessary skill sets.
Graduate trainees will gain insights and hands-on experience with a great team as part of this cycle. Graduate trainees will be given the opportunity to rotate in different functions within BP Global Business Service Centre (GBS) Asia. Upon six months in the programme, graduate trainees will be eligible to pursue professional accreditation programmes such CPA, ACCA, etc. Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree and above in relevant field (e.g. Bachelor’s Degree and above in Accounting, Finance, Business Studies, Human Resources or equivalent in relevant field).
- Final year students or fresh graduates with LESS than 1 year of working experience.
- Strong record of academic results with MINIMUM Second Upper/CGPA 3.00 or its equivalent.
- Malaysian Citizen.
- Open to working according to UK and US shifts.
to apply now.
The Shell Graduate Trainee Programme
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in two to five years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
Graduates who meet the following requirements:
- Possess leadership presence and involvement in team working environment experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Have valid work authorisation in Malaysia
- Have a Degree (Bachelors, Masters or PhD) from the following fields:
Sales and Marketing
Business Administration / ManagementTechnical
Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering
Petroleum Geosciences/ Engineering
Marine / Naval Engineering
Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position. However, if you are interested in a specific role, you can express your interest.
*Candidates must be lawfully authorised to work in the country in which they are assigned to work in the Programme.Click here
to apply now. (Note: You must login/register with the Shell Malaysia website before you can apply)
Carlsberg Management Trainee Programme
Fast track your career with probably the most exciting industry. Learn the art of brewing and how Carlsberg brings the best experience to consumers in this accelerated 24-month programme which will expose you across sales, marketing and the supply chain. Requirements
How to apply
- Undergraduate with a minimum CGPA of 3.00
- Proven leadership in extracurricular activities
- Work experience of LESS than 2 years
- Malaysian citizen
- You may send your resume via:
- Video through YouTube and or/ URL link
- E-mail to [email protected]
Closing Date : June 30, 2017
Great Eastern Management Trainee Programme
The Great Eastern Management Trainee Programme is a well structured and comprehensive 2-years programme tailored to equip you with skill-sets, knowledge, and competencies through many enriching exposures.
The programme includes a 3-months classroom training, which consists of Soft Skills, Financial Industry, Innovation projects, and Corporate Social Repsonsibility (CSR) projects. This is followed by a 21-months practical on-the-job departmental rotation. The on-the-job rotation includes coaching, mentoring, continuous assessment and feedback from the mentors in the respective departments. Upon completion of the programme, you will be places in the department that best suits you.
Well-rounded individuals with high EQ and integrity, self-driven as well as possess an enterprising spirit are encouraged to embark on this meaningful journey with us in our redefined purpose as a LIFE company.
Requirements to Apply
- Possesses a good Honours Degree and/or Master's Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 from a well recognised university in ANY discipline.
- Agile, assertive and energetic individual below 25 years old.
- Speak eloquently and strong written English Communication skills.
- Demonstrative teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong EQ and possess a "can-do" attitude.
- Open-minded individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
to apply now
CIMB's The Complete Banker Programme
This structured and highly sought after ASEAN universal banking management trainee programme offered by CIMB Group will put you in good stead to be a banking leader of tomorrow. The Complete Banker Programme (TCB) comprises two months of intensive training, followed by 10 months of rotation across different business units - giving you broad exposure while building the skill set required of a top-class banker.
available streams are:
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year of working experience
- Strong academic results: CGPA of 3.0 (Malaysia and US Degrees), Second Class Upper (UK Degree), 65% course weighted average (Australian degree).
- Active in extracurricular activities including sports
- Strong desire to learn and succeed
- High energy and versatile
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate with impact
- Work well independently and a team player
to apply now