- Nine faculties, three institutes and three centres
- 30 Research Centres
- UTAR Global Research Network
- More than 200 memoranda with industry partners and universities from 26 countries
Seven Endowed Chairs/Professorships
- International students from more than 40 economies
- 97% graduate employability rate within six months of graduation
Awards and Rankings
- Rated as the top three Malaysian universities for number of citations per paper in 2015 as released by QS Quacquarelli Symonds’ Intelligence Unit and announced in 2016
- ISO 9001 certified, MSC status and MQA accredited
- Ranked #111-120 by the Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings 2017
- Ranked #101-150 by the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017
- Ranked =14 by the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017: Millennial Universities
- Awarded Tier-5 (Excellent) status in 2011 and 2013 Rating System for Malaysia Higher Education Institution (SETARA ‘11 and SETARA ‘13), Tier-5 Excellent in Discipline-Based Rating System (D-SETARA) for Engineering, and Tier-4 (Very Good) in D-SETARA for Health Sciences.
- Won the 2013 PAM Malaysia (Malaysian Institute of Architects) Gold Award (Education Category) for architectural excellence of the Kampar Campus.
Login to your account