- The Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College is wholly owned by Sime Darby Healthcare, a division of Sime Darby, a multinational company that deals in plantation as well as property, motors industrial equipment, energy, utilities and healthcare services.
- Established in 1995, the college is one of the pioneers in Malaysia when it comes to healthcare education.
- Their campus is equipped with comprehensive training facilities, nurturing students to become competent and caring healthcare professionals.
- The college offers nursing and allied health science programmes such as physiotherapy, medical laboratory technology, medical assistant and foundation in science programme.
- The college also provides sub specialty clinical courses in nursing and postgraduate certificate in teaching methodology.
Awards and Rankings
2016 Mob Ex Awards – Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care wins Broze Awards for the Best In House Digital. Team for Doctors Online Appointment App
2015 IMJT Awards – Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care wins the Best Medicel Travel Website
2013 Frost and Sullivan Excellence in EMR Implementation Award
2008/09 Brand Laureate Award for Best Brands in Healthcare – Hospitals (Asia Pacific region)