Master of Education in Teaching English as a Second LanguageBack
|Intake||January, April, June, October|
|Tuition fees||No information available|
|Campus||Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
The Faculty of Education & Communications provides dynamism and golden opportunity that enable students to broaden their scope of understanding of the society they live in.
With the tagline “Inspiring Knowledge”, students will be inspired to develop their character, to explore and understand ‘The Self’ via the UNIEC (UNITAR Education Core) approach – our 21st Century Teaching and Learning methodology.
A student will be able to be ready to the industry in a wide range of career prospects, to contribute significantly to the advancement and enrichment of their own lives and also to the community at large after graduating.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, as accepted by the HEP’s Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of FIVE (5) years working experience in a relevant field; OR
Through Open-Entry where candidates have to fulfill these requirements:
- Passed in STPM / Matriculation / Diploma or its equivalent;
- Aged with at least 35 years old on 1 January in the year of application;
- At least FIVE (5) years of working experience in related field.
UNITAR International University
3-01A, Level 3, Tierra Crest
Jalan SS6/3, Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya
Phone +603 7627 7200
Fax +603 7627 7447