English Language ProgrammeBack
|Duration||3 - 9 Months|
|Intake||January, April, July and September|
|Tuition fees||No information available|
English is a global language that plays an integral part in the day-to-day business and has become an asset in today’s fast moving world. It is crucial for one to be able to express accurately and successfully in English to avoid miscommunication. Realising the importance of this language, Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College is offering the English Language Program.
Individuals have different learning attributes. For that reason, students are taught using various stimulating and progressive teaching and learning methodologies that could assist in an effective learning and mastering of the language. This course is designed with emphasis on the four language skills; listening, reading, writing and speaking. Vocabulary and grammar are also emphasized through role-plays.
The English Language Program consists of elementary, intermediate and advanced levels and enables students to:
- Use English in a wide range of official and social settings.
- Carry out conversations within everyday contexts, including face-to-face and telephone communication.
- Read texts to extract digest and disseminate information.
- Participate in formal and informal meetings.
- Discuss and negotiate in English in a variety of predictable and unpredictable situations.
- Pass in SPM.
- An assessment test will determine the level of entry.