Diploma in Tourism ManagementBack
|Intake||January, March, May, July, October|
|Tuition fees||No information available|
This internationally-recognised and highly sought after programme will prepare you for an exciting career in one of the world’s largest sectors – the tourism industry. Alongside hospitality and tourism related modules, this specially designed programme will provide you with management, marketing, and accounting know-how to spearhead you into a supervisory role within the tourism industry. You will also gain an insight on the relationship between travel, tourism, hospitality and leisure.
- SPM / O-Level: Pass with 3 credits / 3Cs
- UEC: Pass with 3Bs
- STPM / A-Level: Pass with minimum Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in 1 subject
- Certificate in related field (Level 3 MQF): Pass with minimum CGPA 2.0
- AUSMAT / SAM / HSC: Pass with minimum 50% in 5 subjects
- CPU / CIMP: Pass with minimum 50% in 6 subjects
- IB UK: Pass with 24 marks in 6 subjects
For other quali?cations, please consult our programme counsellors.