Diploma In Public RelationsBack
|Intake||January, July and September|
In every organisation, there will be a need to communicate with the media, employees and the general public. These include private corporations, government and nonprofit agencies, all of whom rely on trained public relations professionals to help build a positive relationship with the public and stakeholders. This programme provides a channel for students to learn about technical expertise, planning, strategising and management that will help them to succeed and advance in their careers.
- To provide theoretical understanding and professional skills in public address, crisis management, community consultation, financial and organisational communication
- To equip students with Public Relations knowledge, expose them to practitioners’ duties including marketing & communication, media relations, government and public affairs relations
- SPM (with 3 credits in any subject)
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects inclusive of 1 Science subject
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Government of Malaysia