Diploma in JournalismBack
|Intake||January, April and August|
January 2006 marked the opening of the Department of Journalism & Communication Studies, Southern College, Malaysia. The main motivating factor behind the creation of this journalism department is the overwhelming need to improve the quality of journalism and elevate the stature of the profession in Malaysia. Our course duration is 2 years and 4 months. The course design is not only focusing on the academic theories and practices, but also emphasizing the latest development of current issues and international events.
- To enhance students ability in analyzing and critical thinking..
- To enrich students writing skills and reasoning abilities.
- To promote students bilingual (English and Mandarin) proficiency.
- To inspire students with creative thinking.
- UEC certificate with at least 3 credits.
- SPM certificate with at least a pass in Malay Language and 3 credits.
- Other equal qualification.
Other Courses Offered in Media & Communication
- Executive Diploma in Mass Communication
SEGi University & Colleges
- Diploma in Mass Communication (Broadcast Communication)
TAR UC – Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
- Diploma in Broadcasting
- Diploma in Mass Communication
15km, Jalan Skudai
P.O. Box 76
Phone +607 558 6605
Fax +607 556 3306