Diploma in Hotel ManagementBack
|Intake||January, March, May, July, October|
|Tuition fees||No information available|
The boom in the global tourism industry creates a continuous demand for well-qualified hospitality personnel. This internationally-recognised diploma is highly regarded and has received much praise from the industry as it offers industry-driven modules, preparing you for an exciting and high-flying career in hospitality management.
You will be trained with the best on-campus hospitality training facilities, enabling you to effectively manage various sectors, ranging from food and beverage to front office and accommodation operations, in the hospitality and tourism industry.
Graduates of this programme are recognised to enter into our hospitality degree programme at Nilai University or the final year of a relevant degree programme at our reputable partner universities in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, U.S.A. and the UK.
- SPM / O-Level: Pass with 3 credits / 3Cs
- UEC: Pass with 3Bs
- STPM / A-Level: Pass with minimum Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in 1 subject
- Certificate in related field (Level 3 MQF): Pass with minimum CGPA 2.0
- AUSMAT / SAM / HSC: Pass with minimum 50% in 5 subjects
- CPU / CIMP: Pass with minimum 50% in 6 subjects
- IB UK: Pass with 24 marks in 6 subjects
For other quali?cations, please consult our programme counsellors.