Diploma in Early Childhood EducationBack
|Intake||January, June, October|
|Tuition fees||No information available|
|Campus||Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
The Faculty of Early Childhood Studies specialises in Early Childhood Studies that caters to the needs and aspirations of those who seek knowledge in this field. We offer innovative and the latest knowledge in professional pedagogy to be the leading faculty of Early Childhood Studies in the country.
“Beyond Childcare” is what we aspire, in producing experienced and knowledgeable practitioners who ensures best values and practices to be carried out in children’s education, best health practices and in children-related industries. It is also to educate innovative entrepreneurs and meet the market demand for skilled and knowledgeable graduates via UNIEC (UNITAR Education Core) our 21st Century Teaching and Learning methodology to deliver a technology driven education.
- A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of THREE (3) credits; OR
- *A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of TWO (2) credits and THREE (3) years working experience in early childhood education fields; OR
- *A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of ONE (1) credit and FIVE (5) years working experience in early childhood education fields; OR
- A pass in STPM or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any ONE (1) subject; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul; OR
- A pass in SKM Level 3 or Sijil Kolej Komuniti in Early Child Care / Preschool and a pass in SPM with a minimum of ONE (1) credit in any subject; OR
- A pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in THREE (3) subjects; OR
- A pass in O-Level with at least Grade C in THREE (3) subjects; OR
- A pass in Certificate in Early Childhood Education or its equivalent in a related field; OR
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government.
*Only applicable until 2018