Diploma in Culinary ArtsBack
|Intake||January, March, May, July, October|
|Tuition fees||No information available|
This programme offers you the opportunity to transform your passion for cooking into a professional skill that will launch you into the lucrative and exciting world of food preparation. This internationally-recognised diploma equips you with the theory and practice of food preparation, presentation and serving styles.
You will also be trained in the areas of inventory control, personnel management, basic accounting and menu planning. Our affiliation with world-renowned hotels provides you with ample industrial attachment opportunities over and above the 420-plus hours you will undergo at the university.
- SPM / O-Level: Pass with 3 credits / 3Cs
- UEC: Pass with 3Bs
- STPM / A-Level: Pass with minimum Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in 1 subject
- Certificate in related field (Level 3 MQF): Pass with minimum CGPA 2.0
- AUSMAT / SAM / HSC: Pass with minimum 50% in 5 subjects including Science
- CPU / CIMP: Pass with minimum 50% in 6 subjects
- IB UK: Pass with 24 marks in 6 subjects