Diploma in Culinary ArtsBack
|Intake||January, May and September|
|Campus||Sarawak, Kuala Lumpur|
Available for International Students
UCSI University’s Diploma in Culinary Arts is a practical course underpinned by a strong theoretical base. Apart from providing a pathway towards higher education, this course does not only provide students with hands-on training – in culinary arts and the food service sector – but also focuses on equipping students with the fundamental skills for supervisory and management level positions in both local and global food service and culinary arts industries.
- SPM / O-Level 3 credits
- UEC 3 credits
- Polytechnic Certificates Pass
- Other qualifications deemed equivalent to SPM/O-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency Overall average score of 50%
English Language Requirements:
- A distinction (A+, A or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or
- MUET Band 4; or
- A score of 196 (computer-based) / 525 (writing-based) / 69-70 (internet-based) in TOEFL; or
- Band 5.5 in IELTS
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate programme, based on the University’s decision.
* International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but which are not conducted in English, are required to sit for the English Placement Test, which may result in the taking of the Certificate in English programme (1 to 10 months).