Diploma in Culinary ArtBack
|Intake||January, June, October|
|Tuition fees||No information available|
|Campus||Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
Faculty of Culinary & Tourism offers dynamic programmes, enhanced by UNIEC (UNITAR Education Core), an exclusive approach for students who are keen to have a competitive advantage and invaluable 21st Century Teaching and Learning methodology for an innovative and successful career in the culinary and tourism industry.
With “Driven to Delight” as the tagline, Faculty of Culinary & Tourism emphases on a variety of traditional and modern ASEAN cuisine selections and cultures to another level and recognised in the international arena.
- A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of THREE (3) credits; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any ONE (1) subject; OR
- A pass in SKM Level 3 or Sijil Kolej Komuniti in a related field and a pass in SPM with a minimum of ONE (1) credit in any subject; OR
- A pass in UEC with at least Grade B in THREE (3) subjects; OR
- A pass in O-Level with at least Grade C in THREE (3) subjects; OR
- A pass in Certificate or its equivalent in a related field; OR
- Other equivalent qualification, which is recognised by the Malaysian Government.