Bachelor of Science in BiotechnologyBack
The 3-year undergraduate programme at AIMST emphasizes the integration of theory with specialized practical training, ensuring a sound basis in relevant biological sciences. The main thrust of the Biotechnology programme is to give a comprehensive education in the fundamental concepts of modern biology and its application to techniques, especially relevant for future commercial exploitations.
- A-Levels / STPM / equivalent: Min pass in 3 subjects including Biology
- AIMST Foundation in Science / Foundation / Matriculation / Pre-University Programme in related field: Pass in 3 subjects including Biology (minimum 50% or Grade C or CGPA of 2.0) (GP of grade C must be at least 2.0 for AIMST Foundation)
- CIMP / SAM / CPU / MUFY / NSW HSC / UNSW Foundation: Grades C, C, C in 3 subjects including Biology
- Diploma in related field: CGPA ? 2.0
- Degree or equivalent in related field: Pass
- International Baccalaureate: Pass with min score of 24 points
- Other qualifications: To be referred to KPT
Other Courses Offered in Applied & Pure Sciences
AIMST University (Kedah Campus)
Jalan Bedong Semeling 08100,
Bedong, Kedah Darul Aman Malaysia (view map).
AIMST University (KL Campus)
1st Floor, Menara Manickavasagam
No.1, Jalan Rahmat
50350, Kuala Lumpur.