B.S. (Hons) in Agricultural ScienceBack
|Intake||January, May and October|
In the last few decades, developments in science and technology have been progressing at a very rapid pace. The world has entered a new economic paradigm in the new millennium as a result of globalization and the emergence of new science and technology.
The Faculty of Science aspires to play a central role as the new knowledge provider of basic and applied aspects of science. The Faculty is devoted to providing high quality undergraduate and postgraduate programs which will in turn produce qualified, skilful, knowledgeable and well-informed scientists committed to pursuing knowledge in the frontiers of science.
- TPM with minimum 2 Principal Passes in the relevant subjects OR
- A-Levels with minimum 2 passes in the relevant subjects OR
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM) with a Tertiary Entrance Rank of 70 and Grade B in 2 of the relevant subjects OR
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU) with an average of 70% in 6 of the relevant subjects OR
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with Grade B in 6 of the relevant subjects OR
- Foundation in Arts, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) OR
- Foundation in Science, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) OR
- Foundation in other Institution of Higher Learning OR
- Marticulation Certificate, Ministry of Education OR
- Diploma Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman (KTAR) OR
- Diploma in other Institution of Higher Learning OR
- Other equivalent qualification