Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours)Back
|Tuition fees||RM97,000 (Annually)|
|Campus||Bandar Sunway, Selangor|
This truly international degree gives you the chance to study at one of the world’s top medical schools and graduate with a qualification to practise medicine in Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand. Offered over five years at Sunway, this interdisciplinary course provides world-class training in biomedical sciences, social sciences and clinical skills.
The course draws on Monash’s world-leading expertise in medical practice and research, which includes treating premature babies at risk of brain disease, replacing heart valves without open-heart surgery and developing new cancer drugs. It also draws on the Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences’ particular strengths in the cardio-metabolic field, infection and immunity, global public health and neuroscience.
The Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) requires the following entry scores:
- A Level, GCE: 14
- Australian Year 12 ATAR: 95
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education: 23
- Indian School Certificate Examination: 80%
- All India Senior School Certificate: 85%
- Indonesia SMA3: 9
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma: 36
- Kenya, Certificate of Secondary Education: 11
- Malaysia, STPM: 10.33
- Malaysia, UEC: 1.8
- Malaysia, Matriculation Program: 3.7
- Ontario Secondary Grade Diploma – Grade 12: 88%
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT): 2205
- South Africa, National Senior Certificate (2009 onwards): 41
- Sri Lanka A Level: 14
- Thailand, Certificate of Secondary Education (Matayom 6): 3.7
- Vietnam High School Diploma): 8.7
- Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY) in 2015/2016*: 85%*
- UNIPREP/UNSW Foundation Studies: 9.0
- The University of Melbourne College Trinity Foundation Studies: 90%
- Sunway Foundation in Arts: N/A
*The undergraduate entry requirements published are for students who commence the MUFY program in 2015/2016.
- Chemistry (Year 12 equivalent, with excellent results).
- Selection will be based on a combination of:
- Pre-University Qualifications
- International Student Admission Tests (ISAT) Adequate performance in Multiple Mini-Interviews
- English Proficiency