For the first time in Malaysia, homeopathy is being offered at university level in CUCMS. This programme has been approved by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency and concordant with the Ministry of Health as well as the Malaysian Homeopathy Council.
The students will be awarded the Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine Science (Hons.) when they complete the four-year course which includes basic medical sciences and hands-on training and practical sessions. Quality homeopathic education will be provided by a panel of experienced educationists and homeopaths of international repute.
CUCMS has a holistic and integrated approach to education and to health which is very much in line with the philosophy of homeopathy that addresses the mental, spiritual and emotional domains of the student.
- STPM: Science Pass or similar qualifications with cGPA 2.50 and above, Non-Science Pass or any similar qualification with cGPA : 2.50 and above with credits in 2 science subjects in SPM
- MOHE Matriculation: cGPA 2.50
- A- Level: CCC (in any 3 science subject)
- Diploma in Traditional and Complementary Medicine: cGPA : 2.50 or cGPA : 2.00 with 2 year working experience
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM): 60% (aggregate)
- Diploma in Health Science: cGPA : 2.50
- CUCMS Foundation and any Foundation in Sciences: cGPA 2.50
- Diploma in Allied Science: cGPA : 2.50
- IB ( International Baccalaureate): Minimum 28 points
- “ASASI” Science: cGPA : 2.50
- Canadian Pre-U (CPU): 60% (aggregate)
- Australian Matriculation: 60% (aggregate)
- Monash University Foundation Year ( MUFY): 60% (aggregate)
- Diploma Science: cGPA : 2.50 or cGPA : 2.00 with 2 years working experience