Bachelor of Environmental Health (Hons)Back
|Intake||February, June and October|
Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences offers nationally accredited graduate programmes in Nursing & Health Science. We provide extensive foundation, diploma, and degree programmes in nursing and health sciences with a conducive learning environment equipped with laboratory facilities.
This programme is a branch of Health Science which stresses on the concept of environmental reservation and rehabilitation related to human health. This programme also includes all the health aspects such as food quality and safety, water quality, air quality, vector control, communicable and non-communicable disease control, occupational health and safety,and the global health.
- Passed STPM / Matriculation / A-Level / Foundation or equivalent qualificationswith minimum CGPA 2.50 in subjects of Biology and Chemistry and passed SPM with credits in Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English; OR
- Diploma in related field from any recognised institutions with minimum CGPA2.75; OR
- Diploma in related field from any recognised institution with CGPA below 2.75 but has at least three (3) years working experience in the related field ; OR
- Passed Canadian Pre-University with an average 50% passed in the following subjects; Biology / Physics / Chemistry; AND
- Passed SPM / CGE O-Level with 5 credits including three (3) of the following subjects; Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English; OR
- Passed South Australian Matriculation (SAM) / AUSMAT / HSC with average 50% in the following subjects; Biology / Physics, Chemistry; AND -Passed SPM / GCE O-Level with 5 credits which includes 3 of the following subjects; Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English OR
- Passed Jayyid Level in the Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with minimum CGPA 2.5 in the following subjects; Biology / Physics, Kimia; OR
- Passed Diploma / Executive Diploma / Higher National Diploma / Advance Diploma recognised by the Malaysian Government with a minimum CGPA 2.75 which includes at least one science subjects; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent and recognised by City U Senate and the Malaysian Government.
Other Courses Offered in Applied & Pure Sciences
Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Food Science
TAR UC – Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Environmental Engineering
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
Bachelor of Enviromental Health (Hons)
UKM – Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Biotechnology
International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)