Bachelor of Communication & Media Studies (UOW)Back
|Intake||March and August|
Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies degree program is developed in collaboration with University of Wollongong (UOW), Australia.
We offer a broad introduction to the ever-evolving fields of communication and media industries. You will be introduced to core concepts of marketing, communication and advertising, and equipped with flexible and transferable skills that will prepare you for informed engagement with global media culture across a range of careers.
You will also be exposed to critical issues surrounding the communication and media industries, with an emphasis on professionalism, research practice and project management skills.
- INTI Foundation: Completed the INTI Foundation Programme with CGPA of 2.4 or greater
- INTI Diploma: Completed any INTI Diploma (Diploma in Information & Communications Technology and Diploma in Network Security) with an average mark of 60%
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) (After 2003): Aggregate of 6 in best 3 subjects (A/A-=5, B+=4, B=3, B-/C+=2, C=1)
- Senior Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): Aggregate of 18 in best 5 subjects (A1/A2=5, B3/B4=4, B5/B6=3, C7/C8=2)
- Cambridge A Level: Minimum value of 8 must be achieved in either : (i) 3 A Level (A2) subjects; Or (ii) 2 A Level (A2) subjects & 2 Advanced Subsidiary (AS) subjects; (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1); (Each AS subject is counted as half of the value of a subject taken at A2 level)
- Australia Degree Transfer Programme (ADTP) at INTI: Completed the relevant subjects in year 1 with an average mark of 60% Direct entry into Year 2
- Canadian Pre-U or Ontario Secondary School Diploma: Minimum average score of 65%
- Australian Year 12 South Australian Matriculation (SAM): Minimum Australian Tertiary Entrance Rank (ATAR) of 75%
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) Programme: Not Applicable
- University of New South Wales (UNSW) Foundation: Minimum GPA of 6.8
- Other relevant Foundation / Diploma recognised by UOW: Minimum average mark of 60% (or equivalent)
Other Courses Offered in Media & Communication
Bachelor of Communication (Hons.) in Media Studies
TAR UC – Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
BA (Hons) Media, Culture & Communication 3+0
Bachelor of Arts in International Communication (Film and Television Studies)
University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Journalism (Chinese Media)
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)