Bachelor in Tourism Management (Hons)Back
|Intake||January, April, June, October|
|Tuition fees||No information available|
|Campus||Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
Faculty of Culinary & Tourism offers dynamic programmes, enhanced by UNIEC (UNITAR Education Core), an exclusive approach for students who are keen to have a competitive advantage and invaluable 21st Century Teaching and Learning methodology for an innovative and successful career in the culinary and tourism industry.
With “Driven to Delight” as the tagline, Faculty of Culinary & Tourism emphases on a variety of traditional and modern ASEAN cuisine selections and cultures to another level and recognised in the international arena.
- A pass in STPM or its equivalent, with minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two subjects; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid; OR
- A diploma or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- A Matriculation/ Foundation/ qualification or its equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- A pass in UEC with at least Grade B in 5 subjects; OR
- Other equivalent qualification which is recognised by the Malaysian Government.