Afterschool Question Banner

How to change streams/ schools?

  • Change of Direction

    1. Those who wish to change majors offered to make an application.
    2. Applications must be submitted through the exchange majors School Principal to the State Education Department.

    Change of School

    1. Domestic – according to normal procedures and determined by the State Education Department.
    2. Between the State – the applicant must first report on school sixth form center in which students are placed, and make application through the state exchange between the school principal as usual.